Casual Dress Day – There will be a Casual Dress day on Thursday the 18th of June to raise money for Reconciliation Australia. Students are required to dress in the Black, Red or Yellow or a combination of this colours in recognition of the Aboriginal Flag to recognise the messages that are currently front of mind for all Australians. All students are will donate a Gold Coin in the morning to their period 2 teacher. All students in casual clothing will need to follow the out of uniform guidelines as listed in the LSC Uniform policy. Students not following these guidelines will be managed according to the Student Code of Behaviour. See below for more details. Mr Jewell – Principal.
OUT OF UNIFORM OR FUNDRAISING EVENTS
- Clothing must be Sunsmart
- No thongs or sandals. Footwear must be closed toe and cover the majority of the foot
- Tops with offensive language or images must not be worn
- No midriffs may be showing
- No leggings can be worn
- Shorts/skirts must be mid-thigh length
- Singlets are not to be worn
- Any hat worn to school must be removed in the classroom.
Students who do not follow these guidelines will be managed according to the Lalor Secondary College Student Code of Behaviour.