Lalor Secondary College is a high demand school. As a result, we have very clear enrolment guidelines to manage the enrolment procedures of students wishing to attend the college. We foster a culture of pride, achievement, caring, cooperation and honesty.
A condition of enrolment at Lalor Secondary College is adherence to the school rules and policies. The compulsory uniform policy for students encourages a sense of identity and pride in themselves and in the College.
Parents and students should review and become familiar with the school’s policies and expectations.
Attendance at all classes, including Home Group assembly, is compulsory. Regular punctual attendance is essential.
Parents are requested to ring the college and leave a message for the Attendance Officer on 9463-7371 whenever their child is absent from school. If no message is received, parents will be contacted by either a phone call or SMS. It is therefore important that the college always has the parents’ current contact details.
Following the absence, parents are requested to send a note to the Home Group Teacher confirming the dates and reasons for the absence. This note must be signed by the parent/guardian.
|Session||Start Time||Finish Time|
|Locker Bell||8:30 am||8:40 am|
|Period 1||8:40 am||9:40 am|
|Period 2||9:40 am||10:42 am|
|Recess||10:42 am||11:00 am|
|Locker Bell||11:00 am||11:10 am|
|Period 3||11:10 am||12:10 pm|
|Period 4||12:10 pm||1:12 pm|
|Lunch||1:12 pm||1:50 pm|
|Locker Bell||1.50 pm||2:00 pm|
|Period 5||2:00 pm||3:00 pm|
- Anaphylaxis Policy 2020-2021
- Anti-Smoking Policy 2019-2021
- Asthma Policy 2020-2022
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- CCTV Policy 2020-2022
- Child Safety & Reporting Obligations Policy 2020-22
- Communication Policy 2019-2021
- Duty of Care Policy 2020-2022
- Excursions Policy 2020-2022
- External Provider Policy 2018-2021
- FirstAid Policy 2020-2022
- Health Care Needs Policy
- Learning Assessment and Reporting Policy 2022
- Medication Policy 2020-2022
- Mobile Phone and Digital Technologies Policy 2020-2022
- Modified Assessment Policy 2020-2022
- OHS Policy 2018-2020
- Parent Payment Policy 2020- 2022
- Promotion Policy 2020-2022
- Raising Concerns & Complaints Policy 2021
- School Bus Policy 2020-2022
- Student Code of Behaviour 2021-2022
- Student Wellbeing Engagement Policy 2022-2024
- Sunsmart UV Policy 2020-2022
- Uniform Policy 2022-2024
- Values School Philosophy Policy 2022-2025
- VCE Policy Staff and Student Handbook 2022
- Visitors Policy 2022-2026
- Volunteers Policy 2022-2026
- Yard Duty Supervision Policy 2020-2022