Lalor Secondary College is a high demand school. As a result, we have very clear enrolment guidelines to manage the enrolment procedures of students wishing to attend the college. We foster a culture of pride, achievement, caring, cooperation and honesty.
A condition of enrolment at Lalor Secondary College is adherence to the school rules and policies. The compulsory uniform policy for students encourages a sense of identity and pride in themselves and in the College.
Parents and students should review and become familiar with the school’s policies and expectations.
Attendance at all classes, including Home Group assembly, is compulsory. Regular punctual attendance is essential.
Parents are requested to ring the college and leave a message for the Attendance Officer on 9463-7371 whenever their child is absent from school. If no message is received, parents will be contacted by either a phone call or SMS. It is therefore important that the college always has the parents’ current contact details.
Following the absence, parents are requested to send a note to the Home Group Teacher confirming the dates and reasons for the absence. This note must be signed by the parent/guardian.
|Session||Start Time||Finish Time|
|Locker Bell||8:30 am||8:40 am|
|Period 1||8:40 am||9:40 am|
|Period 2||9:40 am||10:42 am|
|Recess||10:42 am||11:00 am|
|Locker Bell||11:00 am||11:10 am|
|Period 3||11:10 am||12:10 pm|
|Period 4||12:10 pm||1:12 pm|
|Lunch||1:12 pm||1:50 pm|
|Locker Bell||1.50 pm||2:00 pm|
|Period 5||2:00 pm||3:00 pm|
- Anaphylaxis Policy 2018
- Anti-SmokingPolicy 2019-2021
- Asthma Policy 2018-2020
- Camps & Excursion Policy 2018-2020
- CCTV Policy 2018-2020
- Child Safe Policy.2019-2020
- Duty of Care Policy 2018-2020
- EFTPOS Policy 2018
- First Aid Policy 2018-2020
- Investment Policy 2018
- Learning Assessmernt and Reporting policy 2018-2019
- Learning-Assessmernt-and-Reporting-policy 2020
- Modified Assessment Policy 2017-2019
- Onsite Supervision Policy 2017-2019
- Parent Payment Policy 2016- 2018
- Mobile Phone and Digital Technologies Policy 2020-2022
- Purchasing Card Policy 2018
- School Bus Policy 2018-2020
- Student Engagement Policy 2018-2021
- Sunsmart UV Policy 2018-2020
- Uniform Policy.2019-2021
- VCE Policy Staff and Student Handbook 2020
- Visitors Policy 2019-2021
- Yard Duty & Supervision Policy 2018-2020
- Promotion Policy 2020 -2022